Our unique fit testing process ensures that every garment looks great and feels lovely throughout your pregnancy and beyond so we are confident that you will be completely happy with the high quality and fit of the items you have ordered.
● In the event that you need to return anything to us, we ask that you return them unworn and in their original packaging, within 14 working days. If a returned item is not in re-saleable condition we cannot offer a refund but will provide you with a credit note to the value of the item.(Items need to be returned in their original clear plastic garment bag with the kimble tag attached and preferably in the original box/bag it was received in and with the original hanger if the item was sent with one.) Should you have received an item which is in anyway faulty then please notify us immediately so that we may try our best to resolve any issues.
● If you would like to exchange them for a different size or colour or a completely different item, please complete the enclosed paperwork and return it to us, along with the garment, and we will despatch the new item to you free of charge. If the items you request are of greater cost then we will need to contact you to be able to take the additional payment, so please supply contact details.
● If you would prefer a refund, please advise us on the paperwork and we will process the refund for you within 28 days of it being received by our warehouse. Please make sure you fill out ALL the information on the returns form including the name used to purchase the order, postcode of billing address and the order number (eg #100000745) found on your invoice or email confirmation. Without this information we will not be able to refund your order.
● Please allow 10 working days for the refund to show on your statement once the refund has been processed.
● Unfortunately we are unable to refund the delivery charge for despatching the goods unless the item has been returned due to a fault.
● Crave provides a free returns label, simply fill out the returns form and peel off the returns label and take the parcel to your local post office.
Our FREE returns label for UK customers offers a fully trackable service via Royal Mail, all you have to do is attach the label and take it to your local post office. We advise obtaining a proof of postage receipt for your records as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged on return to us.